From Royal Rampage Promotions:
New Zealand’s WIBA World Boxing Champion Gentiane “AAA” Lupi will be fighting Ronica “QUEEN” Jeffrey from Brooklyn New York USA at Royal Rampage for the WBC Silver belt in the Featherweight Division Saturday 16 April The Trusts Arena in Auckland New Zealand.
Royal Rampage Promotions keeps making noise with its April 16th Royal Rampage at the Trusts Arena in Auckland, New Zealand.
This show is shaping up to be legendary, being the first time a WBC World Championship has been fought in New Zealand. Included in this majorly female show are legends, elite athletes, and true prospects as Royal Rampage Promotions is bringing the fans what they want and deserve.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Current ROYAL RAMPAGE April 16 card stands at:
- Rebecca Jennings of Wellington, New Zealand vs. Nydia Feliciano of Bronx, USA
- Michelle Montague of Matamata, New Zealand vs. Kirsty the Samoan Sniper of Hamilton, New Zealand
- Michael Katsidis of Toowoomba, Australia vs. TBA
- Mia St John of California, USA vs. Daniella Smith of Auckland, New Zealand
- Gentiane Lupi of Wellington, New Zealand vs. Ronica Jeffrey of Brooklyn, New York, USA = WBC Silver Title Championship
- Noemi Bosques of Florida, USA vs. Michelle Preston of Auckland, NZ
- Herman Ene Purcell of Australia vs. Tom Heads of New Zealand
- Baby Nansen of Auckland, New Zealand vs. Melissa St Vill of Brooklyn, New York = WBC Silver Title Championship
- Maricela Cornejo of Los Angeles, USA vs Kali KO Reis of Rhode Island, USA = WBC WORLD TITLE MIDDLEWEIGHT division
Mia St. John (48-14-2, 18 KOs) of Los Angeles, CA, USA as quoted by Royal Rampage Promotions: “This isn’t a comeback – she never left the ring!” “Mia Rosales St. John is a Mexican-American Professional Boxer and former WBC champion in the super welterweight division.” “Mia increased the awareness and interest in Female Boxing in her time fighting in the ring including making it to fighting on HBO: signed a contract with Don King and then Top Rank Boxing, was featured on the undercard of Oscar De La Hoya bouts.” “Mia St John is a strong influence and advocate in Female Boxing today.”
Ring Announcer, being none other than the legend.., Lt Dan Hennessey!!
Between the great line up of Boxers and brilliant musical talents live, – Royal Rampage is bringing the biggest party of the year! Bring on 16th April
King Kapisi confirmed along with RnB Royalty Donell Lewis performing with special guests Mikey Mayz and Sesh from Juvenile Music
Don’t miss this opportunity to be ringside at this awesome event “Royal Rampage” on April 16th at The Trusts Arena in Auckland NZ – Get your tickets now!! www.royalrampage.co.nz