Tuesday, September 29th:
- From Gwangyang, South Korea – Light Flyweight – Eun Hye Lee remains undefeated with TKO3 over Ploynapa Sakrungueng to claim the vacant WBO title. Time of the stoppage: 1:24
- From Gwangyang, South Korea – Flyweight – Ji Sun Yoon and Yoo Ri Kim ended their debuts with a Split Draw. Scores: 39-39, 39-38, 39-39
- From Tokyo, Japan – Minimumweight – Erika Hanawa scores a Unanimous Decision win over Mikiko Muto. Scores: 39-37, 39-37, 39-38
Friday, October 2nd:
- From Hamburg, Germany – Flyweight – Susi Kentikian claims WBA, WIBF, GBU triple with Unanimous Decision win over Susana Cruz Perez. Scores: 97-93, 98-92, 97-93
- From Hamburg, Germany – Lightweight – Alicia Melina Kummer defeats Martha Patricia Lara by Unanimous Decision.
- From Queensland, Australia – Super Flyweight – April Adams wins her professional debut over Julie Livet by Unanimous Decision. Scores: 40-37, 39-37, 40-36
- From Buenos Aires, Argentina – Super Flyweight – Rocio Claribel Cruz keeps winning with a 6 round Unanimous Decision win over Vanesa del Valle Calderon.
Saturday, October 3rd:
- From Oklahoma, USA – Super Bantamweight – Nikki Burleson scores the Unanimous Decision victory over Mistery Neal.
- From Oise, France – Lightweight – Maiva Hamadouche continues winning to start her career as she issues a 1st round TKO over Suzana Radovanovic. Hamadouche is set to challenge WBC Champion, Delfine Persoon, for her title on November 11 in Belgium.